Damages In A MacBook Due To The Liquid Spill- Macbook Liquid Damage Repair
The liquid will probably make its way to the logic board and other components inside when there is a MacBook Pro Liquid Damage that has happened. The components tend to deplete away due to liquids minerals and salts. When there is a power source available like the battery, the electric current will come in contact with the liquid and accelerate the corrosion process. This will lead to traveling of the copper and other materials throughout the board. You will end up with a huge weight if this is not stopped.
Do’s And Don’ts When A Liquid Damage Has Occurred
- Trying to turn on the power can cause more excessive damage. Often the Mac might tend to power on but due to the left out liquid in the board, it might tend to fail.
- Try and dry up the visible liquid and never try to power on the MacBook! The logic board tends to fail when even a small amount of corrosion is left without taking care of it.
- Do not try to dry your MacBook by placing it in a rice bag. That would be a terrible idea, as the internal parts will get damaged due to various types of elements in the rice bag.
- The liquid might get dried up with the help of dryers but the corrosion will still be there and the logic board will get damaged.
- You should be well aware that when the MacBook has liquid damage the manufacturer’s warranty is turned void. They will repair the damage, but it will likely cost almost as much as a new machine.
Our Apple MacBook liquid damage repair Experts can fix all Models of water or liquid damaged Mac computers in Dubai. We are the right people you should approach to, as we are experienced in this field. We have been doing this since 7 years for now. We have the right tools to fix the problem with ease. Contemporary tools are utilized to see to it that the logic board works again and they fix it in such a way that you will feel the liquid spill never actually occurred. After the repair, we run numerous tests just to make sure that the damage is thoroughly repaired.
We fix liquid damage or water damage MacBook, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air and iMac, Mac mini.
|MacBook 12″ Model A1534 Water Damage / Liquid Spill Damage Repair|
|MacBook 13″ Models A1181 A1342 A1278 Water Damage / Liquid Spill Damage Repair|
|MacBook Air 11″ Models A1370 A1465 Water Damage / Liquid Spill Damage Repair|
|MacBook Air 13″ Models A1237 A1304 A1369 A1466 Water Damage / Liquid Spill Damage Repair|
|MacBook Pro 13″ Models A1278, Retina A1425, A1425 and A1502 Water Damage / Liquid Spill Damage Repair|
|MacBook Pro 15″ Models A1150, A1211, A1226, A1260, A1286 (Unibody), A1286, Retina A1398 and A1398 Water Damage / Liquid Spill Damage Repair|
|MacBook Pro 17″ Models A1151, A1212, A1229, A1261, A1297 (Unibody) and A1297 Water Damage / Liquid Spill Damage Repair|
NEED HELP? GET SUPPORT NOW !
24/7 – 365 Days